|If you're getting this error every minute to root email, from cron:|
/usr/local/directadmin/dataskq: /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.10: no version information available (required by /usr/local/directadmin/dataskq)
There are a few options to solve this:
1) We've updated the CentOS 6 64-bit update.tar.gz package with the compile on the older OS.
Grab the new binaries manually:
2) The simplest (and probably required anyway), would be to update openssl and openssl-devel:
yum update openssl openssl-develIt would be recommended to do a full custombuild "./build all d" after openssl is updated.
3) Update your version of CentOS with yum. Check your /etc/redhat-release. DA was compiled on CentOS 6.5.
4) Edit /etc/cron.d/directadmin_cron. Change the call to the dataskq to look like this:
* * * * * root /usr/local/directadmin/dataskq 2>/dev/nullthen restart crond.
© 2018 JBMC Software, Suite 173 3-11 Bellerose Drive, St Albert, AB T8N 1P7 Canada. Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MST