DirectAdmin Knowledge Base

Enter Your Query: Search
Use '%' for wildcards and quotes for "exact phrases"
Help contains FAQ's and usage guides.  Versions contains techincal info on all features.

Top Level » MySQL / MariaDB
Backup/Restore/TransferGetting your data into and out of your database server.

Helpfiles for MySQL / MariaDB
How to Optimize MySQL
Error connecting to MySQL: Access denied for user: 'da_admin@localhost' (Using password: YES)
Installing DBD::mysql from source
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object libm.so.2 not found, required by my_print_defaults
Updating mysql on FreeBSD
How to downgrade to MySQL 4.0 from 4.1 (Linux/rpms)
mysql rpm install: error: Failed dependencies: perl(DBI) is needed by MySQL-server-4.0.26-0.i386
mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /path/to/file.php on line 123 Unable to connect to sql server
How to downgrade/upgrade MySQL on FreeBSD
How to setup phpMyAdmin to use cookie authentication
I want apache 2.0, php 5 and mysql 5
Setting up DA to use a remote mysql server
#1251 - Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
How to create your own mysql package on freebsd or debian
How to manually transfer large databases between boxes
gcc: /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so: No such file or directory
local-infile=0 in your /etc/my.cnf
Moving a database to a different user
How to upgrade mysql with custombuild 2.0
How to manually restore a database.gz file via ssh
rpmReadSignature failed: region trailer: BAD, tag 61 type 7 offset 48 count 16
Connect to your MySQL database from a remote connection
Updating MySQL with custombuild 1.2
Where is my my.cnf?
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
/usr/include/mysql/my_global.h:361:24: error: asm/atomic.h: No such file or directory
How to track MySQL Load
/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld: error while loading shared libraries: libaio.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I cannot login to phpMyAdmin
I have many mysql-bin files which are using up a lot of space
Repairing MySQL tables
mysqldump: Got error: 1449: The user specified as a definer ('da_admin'@'%') does not exist when using LOCK TABLES
MySQL Restore error: Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation
String 'username_dbuser' is too long for user name (should be no longer than 16)
Error: 'Out of resources when opening file '/tmp/#sql_390d_2.MYD' (Errcode: 24 - Too many open files)' when trying to dump tablespaces
Debian: Downgrading from MySQL 5.6 to 5.5
InnoDB: Warning: io_setup() failed with EAGAIN. Will make 5 attempts before giving up.
I have a corrupted ibdata1 and related innodb files, I need to rebuild them.
How to re-install MySQL
The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured, some extended features have been deactivated.
mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using old authentication
Debian: Update to MySQL 5.6 with CustomBuild: ERROR 404: Not Found.
Converting from MySQL 5.5 to MariaDB 5.5
AJAX

2003 JBMC Software, Suite 173  3-11 Bellerose Drive, St Albert, AB  T8N 1P7  Canada.  Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MST